5 Ways to be a Superhero
- Get tested, knowing your HIV Status is the 1st step in curbing the epidemic. We provide free confidential testing at our office, 816 Sunset Ave, Asbury Park (the old train station) Monday to Friday from 8:30 to 4 pm, and are open until 6:30 pm on Tuesdays. You will know your results in 20 minutes
- If you are HIV+ stay in treatment, if you are out of treatment, come see 1 of our case managers. Make an Undetectable Viral Load your Superpower
- If you are HIV- PrEP may be right for you, contact our PrEP Counselor to learn more
- Confront HIV Stigma, head on. Stigma is the villain. It is hurtful toward people living with HIV, it also prevents good decision making, is a barrier to testing, and spreads misinformation.
- Remember those who are no longer with us, they were brave Superheroes too
To find out more about Rapid HIV Testing and for more information contact Prevention Network Resource or call 800.947.0020